Arizona State Certified Home Inspector #40885
Errors and Omissions Insurance
General Liability Insurance
Your Trusted Advisors for an In-Depth Home Inspection
Owen & Associates Home Inspections provides real estate clients with the most thorough, highest quality home inspections available. We inspect valley wide but focus on the East Valley including Gilbert, Queen Creek, San Tan, Mesa, Chandler, Sun Lakes and Ahwatukee.
We are your trusted advisors in the home buying process, providing you with an independent, objective, analysis of your home. We are professionally trained in a step by step process that checks over 300 items on your home. Our clients call us when they want the best, most detailed & thorough inspection in the home inspection industry.
Owen and Associates is not only licensed but carries Comprehensive Errors & Omissions Insurance and General Liability coverage. When you call Owen and Associates you will always talk directly to the owner, never an employee. Your inspection will be performed by the owner himself acording to industry standards. Our Inspector, Craig Owen, is Arizona State Certified and is also certified with the National Association of Home Inspectors (NACHI) and performs all home inspections in accordance with NACHI standards of professional practice.
Our Comprehensive Home Inspections Include:
- In-Depth Analysis: We invest extra time into each home inspection, we don't rush. Our inspector will, on average, spend at least 3 to 4 hours carefully inspecting assessable areas.
- Owner/Inspector: When you schedule with us, the owner himself will inspect your home. A trained Arizona State certified
- State-of-the-art tools: Moisture meters, gas leak detectors, arc fault testers and infrared thermometers for air conditioning evaluation.
- Superior Software: Generates a comprehensive 20-40 page report, on average, with up-front summary of critical items and photos throughout.
- Extra Photo's: Our reports average three times
- the photo's for better documentation.
- Preventive/repair tips: Saves you money, giving you control and confidence.
- Plain-talk evaluations: The results are clear easy to understand and will put things into perspective so you can make informed decisions.
- Pool Inspection: We offer Pool and Spa inspections.
- Sprinkler heads: We include checking the pop up heads for leaks at no additional charge.
- Personal wrap-up: We spend extra time carefully reviewing our preliminary findings of the property with you at the end of each inspection. Our inspector will personally walk the property with you pointing out his preliminary findings and educating you about your home. A more detailed report will follow with finalized recommendations.
- Quick results: A computerized report will be emailed to you and uploaded to our website within 24 hours from the time of the inspection, usually the same day of the inspection.
- Follow Up Services: We can arrange to come back to re-inspect your home. We inspect the work performed to make sure it was completed and done correctly.
- Consulting Services Offered: We will come to you and provide verbal consultation, on site, at a property of your choice. A perfect choice for investors or flippers when a physical report is not needed.
- No extra fee for older homes: Other companies can charge upwards of $50.00 or more for older homes as an added fee. We do not, saving you money.
- E & O Third Party Referral Coverage: Extra coverages extending to referring realtor
- American Express, Visa/MasterCard, Discover Accepted
We adhere to not only the Arizona State strict standards when inspecting your home, but The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) to provide you with the highest quality home inspection available. We believe our clients need to be educated not only in what a home inspection covers but also in what it doesn't cover. Please review the What We Inspect tab and our report for those items we do inspect and what is considered outside the scope of our inspection before you schedule your home inspection with us. There are limitations as to what an standard home inspection will cover, you need to know these too so you can be better prepared.
- Buyers Home Inspections for New Home Purchases
- Sellers Home Inspections for Inspections Done Pre-listing of Home
- Construction Home Inspections for New Homes
- Warranty Home Inspections for 1 Year Warranty Period of Newly Built Homes
- On-site Consultation Service for Investors
- Rental Property Inspections
- Maintenance Home Inspection Provides You a Punch List of Needed Repairs
Existing home owners can also benefit from our home maintenance inspection. Our In-depth analysis can help you identify potential trouble areas and recommend repairs or preventive measures that can save energy & money! Investing in fixing minor repairs now can prevent the big unexpected repairs down the road, saving you money. We will create your personal 'punch' list, allowing you to budget for large upcoming expenses and keep your home in top shape.
“Craig did a home inspection for a client of mine recently, after which we had a general contractor out to provide quotes for the necessary repairs. After looking over the 30 plus page report he was completely astounded. He said he had never seen a more comprehensive home inspection report and he has been in the business over 20 years.”
We distinguish ourselves by taking extra time and only inspecting 2 homes a day, maximum, where others may try to squeeze in up to 3 top 4 homes a day. We feel it is easier to miss potential problems if we rush an inspection. We pride ourselves in thorough, detailed inspections with a personal wrap up of our preliminary findings. Where possible, we actually walk the roof, not just look at the roof from standing on a ladder. Where possible, we actually get inside the attic to investigate and not just look into the attic from standing on a ladder in the hatch opening. We test every single outlet and not just a representative number which is the minimum requirements for home inspectors. We also inspect the irrigation system for leaks at no additional charge. We document with extra pictures. We average twice as many pictures in our home inspection reports over a standard report. When you use Owen & Associates Home Inspection and Consulting, you can be assured that you are getting your money's worth!
We Are Impartial and Work For You
Home inspections are our only business. We are impartial and work only for you. Our job is to provide you with a comprehensive, fair, independent, objective so that you can understand and take care of your valuable investment. Your interests are our interests before, during, and after the home inspection.
“AWESOME inspection I was very impressed with the way he took time for everything. He inspected every nook and cranny of the home and advised me of certain possible problems if any should arise and or items needing attention.”
Located In Gilbert, Arizona
We Service The Entire Phoenix Valley
Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, Chandler, Tempe, Sun Lakes, Higley, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, San Tan Valley, Florence, Casa Grande, Maricopa, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Entire Phoenix valley
.Your information/ email is not sold to 3rd parties. We do periodically send out informational advertising to all our previous clients.